New Home Construction in Wildwood, MO
Hibbs Homes is a preferred builder for custom homes in Wildwood, MO. You can see much of our work as you drive throughout the Wildwood area - from custom homes to local businesses. For those of you looking to learn more about the history and fabric of the community - especially if you're considering a relocation to the area - we've provided background information and details on school districts and amenities below.
If you're already familiar with the Wildwood area and would like additional information about building a custom home on your land, we invite you to reach out to our team for additional information or explore our custom home plan library to get ballpark estimates for new construction in Wildwood, MO.
Land For Sale In Wildwood, MO
We build custom homes on private lots throughout the Wildwood, MO area. If you are looking for land to build on and have not yet secured the right parcel, we can also help you find the right real estate agent who understands the home building process.
Check out our available lots page to request a land report or contact Jan Hibbs to get assistance in your search.
About Wildwood, MO
Wildwood is an affluent western suburb in the St. Louis area - nestled in the beauty of the Meramec River Valley with each access to trails and state parks.
Wildwood Trails & Parks
The City of Wildwood is home to some of the most incredible multiple use trails in the area. The city was over 35 miles of trails - with more than 18 of those miles being smooth paved asphalt - ideal for bike riders.
Major hiking and natural trails in Wildwood include:
- Al Foster Memorial Trail
- The Wildwood Greenway
- Hamilton-Carr Greenway, a section of the Monarch Levee Trail
- Rock Hollow Trail, and
- Bluff View Trail System.
Outdoor enthusiasts, bicyclists, runners and hikers can travel almost forty (40) miles using the City's asphalt trails and appropriate connector roads. Add to that, the single track trails in the City of Wildwood and the opportunities for adventure are limitless.
In addition to city trail systems, residents have quick and easy access to county and state park systems including Babler Park, Rockwoods Reservation, and Greensfelder Park.
Schools in Wildwood, MO
Students in Wildwood, MO are served by the Rockwood School District. A top rated public school system in St Louis County, there are several outstanding schools that have high student achievement. There are also a number of private early childhood, primary, and secondary schools available in the area in addition to extensions for the state's larger colleges and universities.
Early Childhood Education
- Apple Hill Academy
- Clarkson Valley Early Childhood Center
- Elaine Rosi Academy
- Elegant Child Early Learning Center
- Hope Academy
Primary School Education
- Babler Elementary School Phone: 636-733-1175
- Center for Creative Learning (Gifted Program) Phone: 636-891-6550
- Chesterfield Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6500
- Ellisville Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6600
- Fairway Elementary School Phone: 636-733-4175
- Green Pines Elementary School Phone: 636-733-4150
- Pond Elementary School Phone: 636-733-3225
- Ridge Meadows Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6650
- Wild Horse Elementary School Phone: 636-891-6075
- Crestview Middle School Phone: 636-891-6950
- LaSalle Springs Middle School Phone: 636-733-4200
- Rockwood Valley Middle School Phone: 636-733-4270
- Wildwood Middle School Phone: 636-733-4230
Secondary School Education
- Eureka High School Phone: 636-733-3100
- Individualized Learning Center Phone: 636-733-2100
- Lafayette High School Phone: 636-733-4100
- Marquette High School Phone: 636-891-6000